• Ralph Russell

How can I get paid faster on my invoices?

Updated: Feb 27, 2020

Most business owners have to offer terms to their clients to win the business. In many cases, the average terms are 30-45 days after the work is complete or the product is shipped.

The problem with this is, you as a business owner, still have daily and weekly expenses to run your company.

In an Invoice factoring or account receivable financing transaction, the capital provider, or factoring firm, approves a financing request based on the strength of your clients. Once approved, a typical advance is 75% to 80% of the approved invoices submitted, often within 48 hours, with the remaining 20% balance being paid to you, minus the factor firm fees, once the invoice is paid in full by your client.

Like to learn more? Lets talk! 312 582 0929, or ralph@springboardfundingpartners.com.

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

© 2020 Springboard Funding Partners LLC.